ATO HQ: situation in Donbas slightly stabilizes
Since the beginning of the day 5 attacks registered in Mariupol direction
ATO HQ reports about the stabilization of the situation in Donbas. During the day the fire was conducted by militants only in Mariupol direction.
“Before the dawn Ukrainian strongholds near Avdiivka and Opytne were fired from mortars, but later gunmen have significantly reduced their hostile activity", - the report says.
Since the beginning of the day 5 attacks have been registered, all were conducted in Mariupol direction. In particular, near Novotroitske militants fired Ukrainian soldiers from heavy machine guns, and in the area of Taramchuk enemy sniper shoot ATO forces’ positions.
For the last day in the ATO area one Ukrainian military was killed.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars