Russia deploys surveillance drone to occupied area of eastern Ukraine: ATO HQ
Latest: Combined Russian-separatist forces target Ukrainian positions 20 times in past 24 hours
A Russian surveillance drone has conducted an aerial reconnaissance mission over occupied territory in eastern Ukraine. That’s according to the ATO headquarters in Donbas, as reported in a Facebook post on May 14.
Russian unmanned UAV’s are frequently sighted in the skies above Ukraine’s eastern industrial heartlands.
On April 18, Ukraine’s ‘SBU’ Security Services published a video appearing to show a Russian-made unmanned drone, downed in Donetsk region. The SBU claimed the device had been designed to monitor territory in adverse weather conditions and deliver small packages of cargo, the UNIAN news agency reports.
Source: Ukraine's Security Service
Meanwhile, combined Russian-separatist forces opened fire on Ukrainian troops 20 times in the past 24 hours, a two-fold increase the same period the day prior. Skirmishes continue across the front line near the occupied city of Donetsk. Militants used rocket-propelled grenades, heavy machine guns, small arms, and mortars near the fighting hotspots of Avdiivka and Mariyinka.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee