ATO HQ: Over the day on May 2 militants twice violated the silence mode
Today the situation in the ATO area remains stable
Over the day on May 2 militants twice violated the silence mode in the ATO area. This was reported by the press center of ATO HQ on Facebook.
"Today the situation in the zone of the ATO remains stable, however, since morning pro-Russian militants have twice violated the silence mode.", - said in a statement.
In particular, in the morning militants opened fire from small arms on the positions of Ukrainian soldiers in Luganske area.
Around midday militants fired ATO forces’ strongholds near Nevelske in Donetsk direction.
".. From the temporarily occupied Staromykhailivka they attacked Ukrainian defenders prohibited by the Minsk Agreement 120-mm mortar shells," - noted in the press center.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case