ATO HQ: Most stressful situation remains near Luganske settlement in Donetsk region
Over the day militants 17 times fired on positions of ATO forces in Donbas
Pro-Russian militants during the day of Saturday, July 9, 17 times fired position of ATO forces in Donbas. It is reported by the press center of the ATO headquarters.
"In spite of the Minsk agreement on the strict observance of the ceasefire, Russian occupants continue to fire on positions ATO forces. 17 attacks on Ukrainian strongholds reported during the day." - Said in a statement.
It is noted that the most stressful situation remains near Luganske settlement in Donetsk direction. Here enemy fired on the position of Ukrainian troops using mortars, grenade launchers and heavy machine guns."In Mariupol direction under enemy fire from rocket-propelled grenades got Ukrainian defenders near Shirokino and Novotroitsk.It also reported that in the Luhansk region from grenade launchers of various systems gunmen fired on villages Luganske and Novoaleksandrovka.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars