ATO HQ: Most difficult situation remains in Donetsk direction
Militants opened fire 16 times on ATO forces’ positions
Over the previous day, pro-Russian gunmen have opened fire 16 times on ATO forces’ positions, - reports the press center of the ATO HQ on Facebook.
"The most difficult situation, with signs of a significant worsening remains in Donetsk direction. Ukrainian units nearby Avdiivka were intensively fired several times from small arms, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, mortars caliber 82 mm and 120 mm", - says in a statement.
In Mariinka area enemy sniper shelled Ukraine’s defenders, and also militants there fired from grenade launchers on our soldiers.
In Lugansk region terrorists attacked ATO units from grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and IFV weapons.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars