ATO HQ: Militants continue intensive shelling of ATO positions in Avdiivka area
8 cases of ceasefire regime violations in Donbas registered
Militants continue intensive shelling of ATO positions in Avdiivka area, - reports the press center of ATO headquarters.
“Pro-Russian gangs attack our positions in the Donetsk direction, particularly in the suburbs of the occupied city of Donetsk. Also gunmen continue intensive shelling of ATO strongholds in Avdiivka area using small arms, rocket-propelled grenades and heavy machine guns of different systems, and mortars of caliber 82 mm ", - the report says.
Furthermore, enemy snipers fired on Ukrainian defenders near Mariinka and Luganske settlement.
In total, today ATO HQ registered 8 cases of ceasefire regime violations in the ATO area.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars