ATO HQ: Militants 41 times open fire in Donbas region
Russian Special Forces unit came close to Ukrainian Army positions near Avdiivka
According to anti-terrorist operation press service, Russia-backed troops attacked Ukrainian Arms Forces 41 times over the last 24 hours. They fired 21 times in Donetsk region, 18 times in Mariupol region and 2 times in Luhansk region.
Russian gunmen engaged fire from 120 and 82 mm mortars near Avdiivka, Nevelske, Novoselky-2, Butivka coalmine and Verhnetoretsk.
The enemy conducted fire from automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns in Zaitsevo and Mayorsk direction. Moreover, the Russian Special Forces unit consisting of 8 officers tried to reach the Ukrainian army base while firing from 82 mm mortar. Ukraine's soldiers inflicted fire damage and forced them back.
Russia-backed militants delivered fire from heavy machine guns and automatic grenade launchers near Maryinka, Hranytne, Taravchuk and Gnutovo. Ukraine's Arms Forces near Krasnohorivka and Shyrokyne were attacked from anti-aircraft mount, Infantry fighting vehicle and 120 and 82 mm mortar.
Snipers were spotted near Shchastya in Luhansk region.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case