ATO HQ: Donbas militants 16 times opened fire on Ukrainian units
They used mortars, grenade launchers, small arms, anti-aircraft weapons and IFVs
Since the beginning of the day May 28 pro-Russian armed formations in the area of anti-terrorist operation 16 times opened fire on units of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, mostly before dawn. This is stated in the summary of the press center ATO headquarters on Facebook.
"So, even at night Donbas militants fired on our strongholds close to Opytne and Avdiivka using artillery systems and in Novotroitske using mortars. Also in Krasnogorivka and Granitne area they opened fire from small arms.” – says in the statement.
During the day, from 6:00 to 18:00, illegal armed groups opened fire twice on Ukrainian defenders in Mariupol direction from small arms, heavy machine guns and grenade launchers.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case