ATO HQ: 30 attacks reported over the previous day
Situation remains tense in Avdiivka area where terrorists shoot ATO forces from heavy machine guns and grenade launchers
Over the previous day, pro-Russian militants have opened fire 30 times on ATO forces positions. They have conducted 13 attacks in Donetsk direction, 12- in Mariupol direction and 5 in Lugansk direction, - reported the press center of the ATO headquarters on Facebook.
So, the situation remains tense in the Avdiivka area where terrorists during the day five times shelled Ukrainian strongholds with small arms, heavy machine guns, grenade launchers of various systems, mortars of caliber 82 and 120 mm. Also they hit Butovka mine defenders with about 200 mines.
At 19.00 near Novoselovka settlement sabotage and reconnaissance groups in the amount of 6 militants tried to enter the rear of the ATO forces. Saboteurs’ intentions were thwarted by the successful actions of the Ukrainian military.
In Mariupol direction Russian mercenaries fired ATO strongholds near Novotroitske from 82mm mortars, and in the area of Krasnogorivka they used heavy machine guns.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars