At night militants return the withdrawn equipment back to positions
Earlier, in Donetsk region Ukrainian intelligence detected a column of tanks on militants-controlled territory
Militants at the daytime carry out the withdrawal of equipment, but at night they return it to the positions, the Presidential Administration spokesperson for ATO-related issues Olexandr Motuzyanyk said at the briefing.
"We have information about the presence of weapons at illegal armed groups, which had to be withdrawn. They constantly make demonstrative removals: at the daytime they prove withdrawal, inviting the OSCE SMM representatives, but at night they return it to the positions," said the speaker.
In addition, commenting on information about militants' column of tanks in Donetsk, Motuzyanik said that it is early to talk about the enemy’s attack.
"The attack without the support of aviation and more powerful weapons will not succeed," he told.
Recalling that for the past day militants opened 33 times provocative fire and 4 times aimed shooting upon the positions of ATO forces.
OSCE: Crimean ‘authorities’ should release Ukrainian reporter Semena 11 October, 22:30
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Mijatovic: Impunity hurts media freedom in Russia 7 October, 15:57
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars