At night militants four times fired with anti-tank missiles
Pro-Russian rebels forced shelling from grenade launcher and small arms
At night on December, 15, militants 11 times have tried to provoke Ukrainian army to start the fire in response.
"It shows the decrease of shooting by pro-Russian radicals", - said ATO Press Center on its page on Facebook.
“Militants fired Ukrainian positions from small arms and grenade launchers in Piski, Opitne, Avdiyvka near Donetsk. In Gorlovka area using firearms, grenade launchers and machine guns, militants fired Luhansk. In this area the enemy launched anti-tank missiles” - says the report.
Ukrainian Army didn`t start shooting in response.
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Playing disengagement 12 October, 20:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case