Army spokesman: Russian militants resume attacks in Stanytsia Luhanska
The town is supposed to be one of the areas where disengagement of troops should take place
Pro-Kremlin militants resumed the attacks on Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region. Dmytro Horbunov, the press officer of Ukraine’s defense ministry, reported this on air with 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
‘It’s been the first time since October 6 that the enemy resumed attacks on Syantysia Luhanska. At about 9.30 p.m. October 11, they fired from under-barrel grenade launchers. They aimed at the same outpost near Stanytsia Luhanska, where the forces should be withdrawn from, according to the latest agreements in Minsk,’ he said.
No attacks were reported since Wednesday morning in this area, Horbunov added.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case