Armed provocations continue in the zone of conflict in Donbas - ATO press center
Russian- backed militants 12 times shelled Ukrainian positions in Donetsk region with grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms, said in a statement
Press center of Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) reported about armed provocations from the militants’ side during yesterday’s evening.
From 06:50 pm till 00:30 am, November 4, militants 12 times fired Ukrainian positions with grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms, said in a statement.
"Supporters of the so-called “Russian world” carried out fire upon Opytne, Avdiivka, Novgorodske and Pisky. Vile attacks were carried out in the direction of the chemical and cement plants, Spartak and the old terminal of Donetsk airport, Shyroka Balka settlement and Putylivsky forest," ATO press center told.
After that the night in the ATO area was quiet, the press center stated.
In addition, ATO press center reported that in Svatove for the past day cleared more than 1,500 of ammunition.
"In Svatove military engineers are trying as quickly as possible to eliminate the consequences of the disaster. Yesterday, the survey of the area around the storage continued as well as works on destruction of ammunition. Only for the yesterday were examined 4,5 hectares of adjacent territory and cleared more than 1500 munitions,” said in a statement.
Meanwhile, works on infrastructure restoration in the ATO zone are going on. In particular, the works on infrastructure rebuilding continue near Vuhlehirska CHP station. About that told the press secretary of ATO Staff Leonid Matiuhin on the air of 112 Ukraine.
"Work continues near Vuhlehirska CHP station. Sometimes the work goes faster because there might be no ammunition. But as far as I know, yesterday there was found a few dozen. Also, the rebuilding of schools continue, as far as I know, there are Zaitseve, Luhanske, Mironivske settlements,there Ukrainian military servicemen are directly involved in restoration of schools as much as possible," Matiuhin told.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain