Armed men in masks detained 35 Tatars in Crimea
Individuals of Slavic appearance were immediately released
In the cafe "Baghdad" in occupied Crimea armed masked men detained 35 Crimean Tatars. They took them to the bus "Bogdan" and drove to Centre of combating extremism, - announced lawyer Emile Kurbedinov on his Facebook page.
Individuals of Slavic appearance who spent their time in the cafe at the time of detention were immediately released. Only Crimean Tatars were detained.
Recall, the Head of the Kurultai Central Election Commission Zair Smedlyaev said that the occupation authorities of the Crimea "for two years continuously provokes Crimean Tatars to take up arms."According to his words, the authorities need to untie their hands for more radical persecution of the Crimean Tatars.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case