Armed Forces of Ukraine received 5 pilotless aircraft systems “Furia”
The developer plans to upgrade the aircraft systems
Ministry of Defense handed over 5 pilotless aircraft systems “Furia” to Armed Forces of Ukraine, informs press service of the Ministry of Defense.
The aircraft systems are equipped with electric power units, which ensure flight safety. Power is supplied with the help of two batteries, which, depending on weather conditions, ensures a 2-hour flight.
Cruising speed is 65km/hour, maximum speed – up to 130km/hour. Flight distance is about 50 km. The aircraft is equipped with a night and day optical observing system.
The manufacturer “Atlon Avia” is planning to upgrade “Furia” with an auto take-off system and auto aiming system.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars