Armed clashes in eastern Ukraine resumed
Russian-backed militants continue shelling Ukrainian positions in Luhansk and Donetsk directions
Russian-backed militants continued to conduct provocative attacks against Ukrainian Armed Forces, stated the speaker of ATO press center Leonid Matyukhin.
In particular, government positions on the Donetsk direction were shelled with the grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms. The rebels have fired Opytne, Pisky, Mariinka, Avdiivka, Troitske. As for Luhansk direction, Ukrainian positions near Novotoshkivske and Orikhovo-Donetske were attacked with the small arms.
"At 22:00 a clash between Ukrainian soldiers and hostile sabotage and reconnaissance group of about 20 people occured near Orikhovo-Donetske. The enemy faced a rebuff and traditionally ran from the battlefield," said the spokesman.
By the end of November, the parties to the Donbas conflict should share all the information concerning demining. This decision has been made on the basis of yesterday's meeting of the Trilateral Contact Group on Donbas conflict mediation. Recalling, Trilateral Contact Group in Minsk drew attention to the revitalization process of the exchange of hostages.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars