“We emphasize that the area to the north and north-west from Mariupol became hot spot again. We have also seen that both sides are using banned weapons, including multiple rocket launcher systems and this has unfortunately led to victims among civilian population,” Hug said.
Area around Mariupol became hot spot again
According to Hug, “banned weapons are used on both sides”
Marinka after mortar shelling: Photo 22 April, 09:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:43Situation in ATO area is now tense but controlled by Ukrainian Armed Forces
- UA & EU15:56Pope Francis compared migration centers to "concentration camps"
- UA & EU15:19Main presidential candidates in France vote at election
- POLITICS14:43Forces of US and Japan launched military exercises near Korean peninsula
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:21One OSCE patrol member died, another one injured in mine explosion, — Kurz
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:40Militants say that OSCE SMM vehicle blew up near Luhansk
- SOCIETY13:03Another American citizen detained in North Korea, — media
- UKRAINE CRISIS 12:25Power supply in Avdiivka restored, — Ministry of Temporarily Occupied Territories
- UKRAINE TOP 11:46Ukrainian border guards did not allow Russian singer Lolita to enter Ukraine
- POLITICS11:01North Korea threatens Australia with nuclear strike, — media
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine