Anti-tank mine destroyed truck with food for Ukrainian soldiers in Donbas
The device was set by pro-Russia militants, Ukrainian troopers say
A truck loaded with food supplies for Ukrainian soldiers exploded while delivering the cargo to an outpost in Donbas. 16th Detached Motorized Rifle Battalion of the Armed Forces reported this at Facebook on February 8.
The incident took place on Sunday, as the vehicle approached Ukrainian positions. “Ural truck exploded on an anti-tank mine, set up by fighters of illegal armed units the day before. While in a state of shock, the truck driver, however, managed to save two of his comrades from the burning vehicle”, reads the message. The injured servicemen have been admitted to hospital with no life hazard reported.
Last night, Ukrainian positions near Avdiivka were repeatedly shelled from 82 and 120 mm mortars.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars