Almost 30 terrorist attacks reported in Maryinka, Donetsk region, since the beginning of 2016
70 locals have died in ATO
29 terrorist attacks in Maryinka, Donetsk region, took place since the beginning of the year. As a result, 3 local residents perished in these attacks, informed press service of the Directorate General of the National Police in Donetsk region.
Law enforcement point out that despite the vicinity of the front line, police regularly visit the city to provide help to local residents.
Since the beginning of ATO 70 people died and 173 were injured because of terrorist attacks in Maryinka.
As a result of military operations, over 400 residential buildings have been completely destroyed, almost 3,000 – partially damaged.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain