Agreement on exchange of 10 Ukrainian captives was reached in Minsk
Earlier, militants disrupted previous Minsk negotiations on hostages release, the member of Trilateral Contact Group claimed
By the end of the week exchange of 10 Ukrainian hostages will be held, the Presidential Envoy for a peaceful resolution of the conflict in Donbas, people's deputy from Petro Poroshenko Bloc Iryna Gerashchenko stated via Facebook in result of Trilateral Contact Group meeting held in Minsk October 27.
"Minsk. Short results from humanitarian subgroup. The President holds personal control upon issue of hostages release. Today the process is unlocked and till the end of the week - hurray - we will hold an operation on releasing about 10 Ukrainian heroes. The agreement was reached due to difficult negotiations in Minsk of our subgroups in cooperation with joint coordination center at Security Service of Ukraine,” Herashchenko told.
As it was reported before, representatives of the self-proclaimed republics resorted to blackmail Ukrainian side with unacceptable demands, claimed at the Security Service's Joint Coordination Center for captives release and search of missing.
Earlier, the Security Service of Ukraine reported that there are 153 captives detained by militants of the so-called Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics, in addition, 801 people are still missing.
Sushchenko case: Ukrainian reporter arrested for two months 3 October, 11:30
Parubiy: Time to impose visa regime, extend sanctions against Russia 3 October, 12:15
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case