Activity of Russian militants in the ATO area is still high
Over the past day gunmen shelled positions of Ukrainian military 65 times
The activity of militants in the ATO area is still high. Over the past day, they shelled the positions of the Ukrainian military 65 times, - reported ATO HQ.
It is reported that in order to hold back the onslaught of the enemy, Ukrainian soldiers were forced to fire 12 times in response. "However, only from small arms and rocket-propelled grenades, which is not a violation of the Minsk agreements", - stressed in the press center.
Earlier we reported that enemy mines hit Avdiivka and Nevelske
At the same time, Russian militants used weapons prohibited by the Minsk Agreement: they opened fire from mortars 120-mm and 82-mm caliber on Armed Forces of Ukraine units that keep the defense in all directions. In particular, they shelled Avdeevka 6 times, also using firearms.
At the Donetsk direction gunmen fired on positions of Armed Forces of Ukraine with grenade launchers, machine guns of large caliber, anti-tank missile complexes in Pisky, Lugansk, Novgorod, Opytne and near Butovka mine.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case