Action in memory of Donbas patriots takes place in Kyiv
The vast majority of participants are internally displaced persons
"Donbas is Ukraine"
"Ukrainian from Donetsk sounds proudly"
An action in memory and consolidation of Donbas patriots takes place in Kyiv, - reported 112 Channel correspondent.
“More than 200 people participate in event "In memory of the victims, in order to protect the living" which is now taking place on Maidan in Kyiv. The vast majority of them are internally displaced persons. Also came the volunteers, ATO soldiers and the clergy. They honor the memory of those Donbas citizens who died for the territorial integrity of Ukraine.” – said the correspondent.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas