Minsk trilateral contact group to meet October 5
A source in the negotiations group said reported this on Wednesday
The parties to the Minsk talks group will gather in the Belarusian capital on October 5. They will discuss issues of local elections in Donbas, restoration of the destroyed infrastructure and humanitarian issues.
Today in Minsk, the sides reached agreement about division of the warring parties in Donbas, which the Ukrainian side believes to create conditions under which small arms cannot be used for attacks on Ukrainian emplacements in Donbas, as the bullets simply do not reach the opposing positions.
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission will continue to observe and report the situation in the war-torn Donbas along the contact line between the conflicting parties.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars