Women in Ukrainian signal troops
The signal troops, which work in the anti-terroristic zone, include not only men, but women as well
Women are here to facilitate Ukrainian units in the ATO area with an uninterrupted communication, according to National Guard press center.
Two telegraphists, Iryna Slabchenko and Olena Shaptala, in their interview with Sprotyv.info, told about their mission in Donbas. “At first we were afraid, because we did not know what to expect, but now we have been drawn into the space of our work”.
“The officers and soldiers give us the necessary help, but when it comes to the service - here we are on an equal footing, without any lenience. First of all, we are soldiers who took the oath to the serve Ukrainian people,” says Iryna. “Our work is very important. The command decisions, which are worth the life of people, depend on how quickly and a ccurately we will give the information”.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas