Volunteers from “Povernys zhyvym” (Come back alive) collected $226 505 thousand for Ukrainian soldiers for three weeks
“Before you read this post, our trucks will reach the front zone” say volunteers
“Before you read this post, our trucks will reach the front zone, - they write on their Facebook page. - This is our seventh travel to Donbas over the past three weeks”.
They brought thermal imagers, optic gears, medicaments and equipment for front-line hospitals, parts for cars and other vehicles, navigators, spyglasses, night sights, tablets etc. The organization also provided legal advice and psychological assistance to the soldiers. They arranged the military trainings, negotiating with representatives of training grounds. They also audited the distribution of the aid bought.
“Povernys zhyvym” set a special artillery fire management program “Arta”, developed by volunteers, which coasted $ 58 891,3 thousand. They supplied 5 front-line hospitals with the equipment amounted to $67 951,5 Thousand.
The cost of the most urgent tasks for the near future amounted to $160 818,55 thousand.
“Sometimes it is difficult to believe in the scale of all that we are able to do with your help, " said volunteers.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case