Volunteers evacuating dead bodies from the ATO area stop their work
Volunteers which evacuated the dead bodies from the ATO area, are forced to suspend their activity
Volunteers of humanitarian"Evacuation-200", which evacuated the dead bodies from the ATO area, are forced to suspend their activity, as stated head of mission Jaroslav Zhylkin on his Facebook page.
He named two reasons of this decision. “The reasons are very simple, - writes Zhilkil, - lack of money to repair vehicles (two cars with bald tires need car maintenance), lack of money to pay reimburse to volunteers, supply them with basic materials. Secondly, our undefined status - the guys worked even during their holidays! None of us received status of the ATO participant, but volunteers are really worth of this status”.
“Today is the 318th day since we have begun our work. Hundreds settlements, hundreds of thousands of kilometers passed, hundreds life stories, confessions carried out from the ATO zone. And all this things happened without state’s input!” claimed the volunteer. “Evacuation of the dead bodies does not bring recognition, fame or PR… Moreover, the voter turnout do not include the dead soldiers”.
According to the United Nations, more than 6 thousand people were killed during the conflict in Donbas.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case