Unquiet order: at night militants 4 times violated the truce
The shellfires were carried out upon Krymske, Zolote and Zaitseve settlements
At night militants violated peace and quiet order that was maintained throughout the day, ATO Staff press center reports.
At about 01:00 am, with heavy machine gun and small arms militants shelled upon Ukrainian positions in Zaitseve settlement. And nearly 02:00 am, with 120mm artillery was fired Ukrainian stronghold in Krasnohorivka, Donetsk region.
At the end of the last day from the side of Slovianoserbsk at about 9:00 pm, 10:00 pm and 11:00 militants fired with small arms upon Ukrainian strongholds in Krymske village, Luhansk region.
In addition, at 06:00 pm in Artemivsk direction, near Zolote village, mercenaries opened fire with small arms upon Ukrainian mobile group.
In general, throughout the past day Russian – backed militants 4 times violated the truce.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars