Ukrainian sub-group on security continues its work in Minsk
Yesterdays’ Trilateral Contact Group meeting has generally not been successful
“Working sub-group on security decided to continue negotiations August 27 in Minsk,” states the press office of Belarus. The meeting is held in closed session.
Yesterday Trilateral Contact Group held negotiations in Minsk, but the sides did not reach a consensus on heavy weapons withdrawal and local elections on the occupied territories. The militants agreed to let the Red Cross representatives to observe the situation with prisoners. The next meeting of the contact group in Ukraine is scheduled for September 8, stated OSCE representative Martin Saydyk, Belta.
The agenda of yesterdays' Trilateral Contact Group talks embraced implementation of all components of the Minsk agreements. Also the representatives of the four working sub-groups on security, economic, political, and humanitarian issues discussed the ugrent challenges after the Contact Group meeting.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case