US to provide eight border control systems to Ukraine up to 2017
American system of early warning are designed for permanent monitoring the border
Ukraine expects delivery of two systems of border control, developed by Aeroscraft Corporation, before the end of 2015 and another six in 2016, according to Council of National Security and Defense website.
"We expect delivery of two border control systems before the end of this year and six in 2016", said Oleh Hladkivsky, first deputy secretary of the National Security Council, during a press conference in Los Angeles.
The conference was held on the occasion of first delivery of system of early warning to Ukraine. The system is designed to monitor the border, to observe and identify enemy’s equipment moving. These systems allow conducting permanent monitoring the border, which in turn will accelerate the coordination of appropriate response.
Cooperation with Aeroscraft will be joined by state concern Ukroboronprom.
Radiation monitoring systems at the state border are in process of modernization. It includes replacement of Russian radiation monitoring equipment for TSA system of American production, with support of the Ministry of Energy.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas