U.S. shipped a field hospital for Ukrainian Paratroopers
A small mobile medical unit was received by Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) as a part of bilateral agreements on U.S. support for Ukraine
As reported by the press service of AFU General Staff, level 2 field quick build hospital was send by the U.S.in order to support Ukrainian soldiers in the ATO area. The hospital is fully equipped with medical equipment and medicines, which are necessary to provide the care after varying severity injuries.
"This hospital is fully autonomous and is adapted to work in the field. Moreover, our foreign partners are to train our military personnel to use all the available equipment. In addition, the US side will provide all the necessary materials and medicines for the full functioning of the hospital airing the next half a year," said in the statement.
As was reported before, the equipment for a military hospital for Ukrainian soldiers was send from Germany and Canada.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain