UN Development Program and the Employment Service come to Donetsk region August 11
The sides are to speak on emloyment and other urgent IDP issues
According to the press service of the Donetsk administration, the meeting of leaders of UN Development Program (UNDP), State Employment Service, and local officials will take place in Kramatorsk, Donetsk region, August 11.
The meeting will embrace the problems faced by IDPs from Donbas, possible assistance opportunities from UNDP will be presented, such as training and employment, and prospects of effective functioning of the State Employment Service of Ukraine.
The visit also includes talk with Deputy Chairman of Donetsk administration Viktor Andrusiv concerning UNDP projects and programs implementation, aimed to promote employment and solve other problems of IDPs. UNDP will also visit local employment center, a consultation event "Under one roof", seminar "Man during the life crisis" etc.
A round table on employment will take place in Dobropillia, Donetsk region.
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars