Two marines died on Starohnativka-Hranitne frontline
Another ten Ukrainian soldiers are wounded as a result of shelling
ATO press center informs on worsening of the situation between Donetsk-Dnipropetrovsk and Donetsk-Zaporizhia highways. Starohnativka-Hranitne frontline faced mortar attacks, particularly, Lebedynske and Sopyne occurred under the militants’ fire. Two Ukrainian marines were killed here as a result of shelling with howitzers, mortars and antitank guided missile. Ten Ukrainian soldiers were wounded for the last 24 hours.
The situation in Donetsk region remains tensed. Populated areas of Avdiivka were shelled with mortars, several houses and power lines were damaged here. One hostile shell erupted on the playground, states ATO spokesperson Anriy Lysenko. Heavy weapons were targeted against governmental forces in Opytne, Pisky, Vodiane. Ukrainian positions along the Rozsadky-Luhanske-Lozove frontline were shelled with 152mm guns. ATO forces along Horlivka-Donetsk frontline faced only two artillery attacks.
Low-intensity warfare took place near Shchastia, Orihove, Stanytsia Luhanska, and Krymske, Luhansk region.
ATO press center also witnessed five drones in the sky of the ATO zone.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars