Two men wounded as a result of explosive device detonation in ATO zone
The overall situation in Donbas remained relatively calm - five ceasefire violations during the las day
Two civilians blew up on the explosive device in Artemove, Donetsk region. A 26-year and 30-year old men are hospitalized with the shrapnel wounds, according to the local police press service. The law enforcers qualified the case as a "premeditated attempted murder".
ATO press center recorded a small number of ceasefire violations in Donbas, where the security situation was otherwise relatively calm. Five truce violations were observed in the ATO area though. In Luhansk region Ukrainian positions near Staryi Aidar were shelled with small arms. Zaitseve, Travneve, and Maiorsk, Donetsk region also faced attacked, carried out by the Russian-backed militants. They used grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, and small arms. ATO forces use this lull to strengthen the defense line and military positions in Donbas.
Meanwhile, the negotiations on solving the conflict in eastern Ukraine continue in Minsk. According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus, the meeting of subgroups on security and political issues have already started in Belarus capital city. Meeting of the Trilateral Group on mediating the conflict is scheduled for today.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars