Two Ukrainians died and another five wounded in shelling
Today's shelling took lives of one soldier and one more civilian
One Ukrainian soldier was killed and another one was wounded during the clashes in Donbas, states ATO press center. Also one civilian died as a result of shelling in Donetsk region, another four were hurt, according to Donetsk regional administration.
Militants shelled Ukrainian positions along Kostiantynivka-Donetsk and Krasnoarmiysk-Horlivka railways with mortars and howitzers. The situation in and near Donetsk remains the most tensed, as the hostilities do not stop even for few time. Starohnativka-Hranitne line faced the attacks.
In Krymske, Stanytsia Luhanska, Shchastia, Orihove, Luhansk region the ceasefire was failed too. Heavy arms in this sector were not applied, however, the shooting damaged infrastructure and other civilian facilities.
As was reported few hour ago, five-month-old child with shrapnel abdominal wounds was immediately hospitalized in Dnipropetrovsk. Parents of the child were not injured, as states police of the Donetsk region.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain