Two Ukrainian soldiers wounded - ATO press center
A civilian died after explosion of a landmine laid near Volnovakha, Donetsk region
Two Ukrainian soldiers were wounded as a result of armed clashed, and no one died, states ATO press center. An epicenter of Luhansk region was Zolote-Popasna-Troitske frontline. Ukrainian positions in this area were actively shelled with heavy artillery. Two more armed provocations were observed near Bulotenne (not far from the border) and Krymske – 10 km north from Bakhmutska highway. As for Donetsk region, Horlivka-Donetsk frontline was targeted by the Russian-backed militants: Luhanske, Maiorske, Novoselivka, Kamianka, Orlovske, Lebedynske.
A 65year-old man died as a result of landmine explosion near Volnovakha, Donetsk region, states the Main Department of Internal Affairs. This part of ATO zone is extremely dangerous, as numerous landmines had been laid here. For example, yesterday, a 47-year-old man struck a mine laid at the very same road near Volnovakha. He was hospitalized with shrapnel head injuries.
For the last two month six civilians faced shrapnel wounds while passing this area (Olenivka-Berezove road). Berezove village is located on the boundary line and constantly exposed to shelling militants. According to the head of the village administration Hennadiy Shapovalov, in August 2014 two civilians were killed here and another four were wounded, including a 8-year-old child born. Today the infrastructure of this village is significantly destroyed - 60 houses and a kindergarten are damaged, two buildings are completely smashed.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars