Two Ukrainian soldiers died and seven wounded
The ceasefire violation in the Donetsk outskirts is the most frequent
Stanytsia Luhanska, Triohizbenka, Nyzhnie, Luhansk region were fired with mortars and grenade launchers, states ATO press center. In Donetsk region, militants targeted Maiorsk, Zaitseve, Novhorodske, Troitske, Verkhniotoretske, Berezove, Taramchuk, Bohdanivka, Starohnativka, Hranitne, Talakivka, and Sartana. Over 50% of truce violations target Avdiivka-Opytne-Pisky-Krasnohorivka-Mariinka frontline.
Two Ukrainian soldiers were killed in the shelling by Russian-backed militants, another seven were injured. As was reported few hours ago, three civilians died and another 6 were wounded, one of them is 10-years girl, who is threatened with amputation of her foot.
As reported by Radio Svoboda, tree T-72 tanks were witnessed in the streets of Donetsk city. All the armoured fighting vehicles were moving to the city downtown. The State Boarder Service states that their armored car was fired with mortars near Verkhniotoretske, Donetsk region.
The last report released by UN showed that starting from mid-April 2014 to 27 July 2015 6.832 people were killed in Donbas conflict, and 17.087 faced injuries.
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case