Two Ukrainian marines died and another nine soldiers were injured
ATO press center states on worsening of the situation in Luhansk region
Two Ukrainian marines were killed in Sopyne, Donetsk region, as the Russian-backed militants fired with heavy weapons. Another nine faced injuries during the last 24 hours, states ATO press center.
The ATO spokesperson Oleksandr Motuzianyk states on worsening of the situation in Luhansk region. The militants stepped up their activities along the Bakhmut highway, they shell ATO positions near Novotoshkivske, Triohizbenka, Krymske, Nyzhnie with mortars and artillery. Troitske and Sanzharivka, situated on the boarder of Lugansk and Donetsk regions, faced the hostile armed provocations.
The situation in Donetsk and outskirts remains really tensed, according to the ATO press center. The militants less and less use the heavy weapons, but shooting at the forefront does not stop even for a while though. In addition, residential areas of Krasnohorivka and Avdiivka were targeted by guns and mortars. Novotroitske, Hranitne, Shyrokyne, Sopyne also faced armed clashes.
As was previously reported, four children in Volodarske, Donetsk region, have found a shell on the roadway near their house. The shell exploded killing a 4-year-old child and causing major injuries of three other kids aged between 8-10. The children were hospitalized in grave condition. One of those wounded has her leg amputated. The tragedy took place August 24.
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars