Trip wire mines explosions: one soldier died, six more injured in Luhansk
The entire frontal area is mined
In Luhansk region, military servicemen and civilians continue to suffer from the trip wire mines explosions – for the past day, one soldier was killed and six were wounded, Luhansk civil-military administration press service reports.
Thus, carrying out the field roads check in the forest near Krymske village, Novoaidar district of Luhansk region, soldier born 1994 year was blown up by an anti-personnel bounding mine, two more persons were wounded.
"Yesterday, at the meeting with Lithuanian Ambassador, I noted that Luhansk region needs a group of combat engineers. Due to the fact that front-line areas are heavily mine-studded, almost every day people are suffering and dying, whereas we cannot repair the power supply lines. I also ask other European countries to help us with undermining of hazardous areas on the boundary line, "head of Luhansk regional civil-military administration Georgiy Tuka.
For the past day in the zone of conflict no causalties recorded, one soldier wounded. Overall, militants 4 times violated the truce. Two times militants opened fire near Donetsk, two more shellfires recorded in Artemivsk direction, ATO spokesman Andriy Lysenko stated.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars