Train track blew up near Stanytsia Luhanska, Luhansk region
As a result of explosion a train with coal derailed
“Today at 3:15 PM a railway line blew up in Nyzhnie Teple, Stanytsia Luhanska district, causing derailment of the train, which carried coal for Shchastia thermal power plant. The police is investigating the details of the accident,” according to Anatoliy Naumenko, representative of Ministry of Internal Affairs in Luhansk region. He also adds that the reason of the explosion are not brought to light yet.
According to the head of Luhansk regional administration Heorhiy Tuka, three wagons derailed in Nyzhnie Teple.
No human casualties caused by the accident.
As was reported before, in Krymske, Stanytsia Luhanska, Shchastia, Orihove, Luhansk region the ceasefire was failed today. Heavy arms in this sector were not applied, however, the shooting damaged infrastructure and other civilian facilities. One private house in Stanytsia Luhanska burned completely, and one more building was also damaged. In Valuiske six houses were smashed, and gas pipeline was significantly shelled, and 506 people are left without gas.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case