The prices in Donetsk Peoples Republic twice as Ukrainian says Alexander Hug
People go to Ukrainian territory for shopping, what causes long queues at the checkpoints
Deputy Head of Special Monitoring Mission OSCE Alexander Hug in his interview with RBC-Ukraine stated that "On the territory controlled by the Donetsk Peoples Republic the prices at least twice as high as the prices, for example, in Mariupol. We witnessed and still watch hundreds of civilian vehicles that have to stand in a queue to get into zones, which is controlled by government," said Hug.
As was previously reported by Chairman of the Donetsk region Pavlo Zhebrivskyi, two logistics center on the demarcation line will be set in a nearest month in order Ukrainians from the occupied territories are able to buy food and medicine.
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas