Sunday lull in Luhansk region, Donetsk region faces attacks
Militants opened mortar and artillery fire on the populated areas of Donetsk region
An intensive combat opposition takes place not far from Donetsk, states the ATO press center. 51 of 83 attacks were carried out in Donetsk region. Militants shelled Ukrainian posts near Avdiivka, Pisky, Opytne, Krasnohorivka, and targeted Troitske with infantry fighting vehicle.
In Luhansk region, Zolote faced a military outburst, as a result, two soldiers of Ukrainian Armed Forces ( from Volyn and Lviv regions). ATO headquarters notes a significant reduction of armed provocations in the Luhansk region.
As reported before, over the past day, August 1, two Ukrainian soldiers were killed and 14 were wounded. Also a civilian got injured in his own house in Marinka.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels