Slaviansk thermal station stopped working due to lack of coal
"Donbasenergo", a regional power generation company in the eastern part of Ukraine, stopped work due to lack of fuel
"Donbasenergo", a regional power generation company operating in the eastern part of Ukraine, July 14 forcedly stopped work of the 7thunit (Slaviansk TPS) due to lack of fuel.
As said by the press service of the company, as for morning of July 15, the coil reserves of the Slaviansk TPS, which belongs to “Donbasenergo”, amounted 169 tones, while normally plant consumes about 3,500 tons per day.
This is the third forced stoppage since May 2015. There is no possibility to produce the electricity due to lack of fuel.
"Slaviansk TPS cannot operate smoothly not only due to difficult financial situation of the company, but it is also connected with the problems that arise along the line of rail freight transport," states the press center of "Donbasenergo."
Slaviansk TPS supplies electricity to the northern part of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions and eastern part Kharkiv region. In addition, it plays a budge forming role in filling the Slaviansk and employs 1,700 people.
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas