Russian-backed militants attack Urainian posts and residential areas with “Grads”
From early March, militants fired governmental troops with "Grads" for more than 135 times
Militants keep using mortars, infantry fighting vehicles, reactive artillery, tanks and other heavy weapons, as states the ATO press center. “Militants again fired on positions of Ukrainian military objects and civilian facilities using the prohibited by Minsk agreements rocket systems of volley fire BM-21 "Grad," according to General Kremenetsky; he also added that multiple rocket launchers were directed against residential areas, Troitske, Pervomaisk, Kalynove (Luhansk region).
"From early March, militants fired more than Ukrainian with "Grads" for more than 135 times," he stated.
The number of ceasefire violations observed at and around Donetsk direction remains the most frequent. Vodiane, Avdiivka, Pisky, Mariinka, Opytne, Avdiivka, Kirove, Dzerzhynsk, Zaitseve, Horlivka, Krasnohorivka, Pervomaiske, Odradivka, Nevelske, Chemarlyk, Hranitne, Starohnativka, Razsadky faced severe outburst, states ATO press center.
In Luhansk region, Shchastia, Stanytsia Luhanska, Troitske, Krasnyi Yar, Orihove, Triohizbenka, Krymske, Syze, Zolote, Popasna, Novozvanivka, Sanzharivka were hit by a shelling. Pervomaisk remains the most dangerous spot of the region. “Fragments of the rocket found on the soil indicated that the impacts were caused by a multiple launched rocket system (MLRS) caliber of 122mm (BM-21Grad type). The warhead stuck in the ground while the rest of the body was protruded,” states the Special Monitoring Mission OSCE in the report.
While holding lines in bloody war, one Ukrainian soldier died August 8, another nine were injured. August 9, when the ceasefire was violated for 127 times, one killed and ten more wounded.
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars