Russian 35th humanitarian convoy came to Ukraine
More than 100 lorries bring 1.000 tons of “aid”
“The column split up into two: one of them reached the border crossing "Donetsk", and will lead to Luhansk afterward. The second arrived at the "Matviiv Kurhan" checkpoint and then continue to move in Donetsk direction,” states TASS with the reference to Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations.
More than 100 trucks went to Donetsk and Luhansk regions carrying more than 1.000 tons of so-called “humanitarian aid”. As state Russian authorities, the trucks bring food, medicines and other essential products. It is the 35th convoy, which came from Russia for the last year of anti-terroristic operation in Donbas. In total, Russia has delivered near 42 tons of some food, clothes, medicines etc. As was reported a week ago, this time Russian officials report to send textbooks and other educational materials as a part of humanitarian aid.
Ukrainian government and intelligence services say that under the guise of "humanitarian aid" Russia delivers combustive-lubricating materials, new military equipment, weapons, munitions, flags of Donetsk People's Republic, and takes back the bodies of the dead militants and unique industrial equipment grabbed from the Ukrainian territories.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case