Power generating of thermal power plants in Donbas remains problematic
Local companies from coal mining to power generation claims to restore sustainable operating of Luhanska, Zuevska, Kurakharivska, Myronivska, Starobeshevskaya and Vuhlehirska plants
As stated by the Donetsk association of various companies from coal mining to power generation, “Sverdlovantratsyt” and “Rovenkyantratsyt”, which are the main producers of anthracite coal, delivered to the Prydniprovska and Kryvorizhska thermal power plants only 32 wagons of the coal, while the real capacity is from 38 to 114 wagons per day.
Ukraine needs to restore the railway infrastructure on contact line of the ATO area, and to redirect more mainline locomotives and empty cars from other sectors of the railways of Ukraine to the Donetsk railway.
The report seeks to outline some negative circumstances influencing the situation: "Anthracite deliveries from the ATO area are very limited. Import of coal is impossible due to the high price of fuel”.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case