Post office in Avdiivka restored its work
Despite two-days militants' shelling of Avdiivka, the national state enterprise of postal service "Ukrposhta" restored the work of local department
These days "Ukrposhta", is the national state enterprise of postal service of Ukraine, restored its work in Avdiivka, Donetsk region, according to the press office of the company.
The work of the post offices in Avdiivka Donetsk region was topped due to the threat of militants’ attack. "This department is situated on the contact line with the occupied Donetsk territories. The decision to resume work was driven by the urgent needs of local residents for post services and a request of the Donetsk regional military and civilian administration," as said in the statement.
Today in the Donetsk region, controlled by Ukrainian authorities, operates 399 post offices. Only 8 departments do not work due to the increased threat against the lives of employees. However, once the terroristic threats disappear, these offices will restore their work.
Yesterday evening, militants opened mortar fire targeting the Avdiivka coke plant territory all over again, as the head of State Affairs of Ukraine in Donetsk oblast Vyacheslav Abroskin posted on his Facebook page. According Abroskin, militants fired plant intentionally.
"I should admit, the militants are precisely targeting the plant, and their shelling is very persistent", - said Abroskin.
Several dozen shells exploded on the territory of the railway department of the plant during the night between 11 and 12 July.
Two employees of the plant are injured as a result of Avdiivka Coke Plant shelling; two of four high-voltage inputs that supply electricity to the plant, equipment and engineering services are damaged.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars