Poltorak is on visit to the US
The Minister will meet the head of Pentagon and Deputy Secretary of State
Stepan Poltorak, Ukrainian Defense Minister, left for the US on a working visit, as press service of Defense Ministry informs.
"During the visit, Defense Minister will meet his counterpart, US Secretary of Defense, with Deputy Secretary of State, as well as take part in the forum The ongoing fight for freedom in Ukraine ", stated in the message.
In addition, the Minister will visit the Walter Reed US Military Medical Center, where Ukrainian soldiers, wounded during the ATO, are treated.
Andriy Paruby, first deputy chairman of the Verkhovna Rada, is also on visit to the US for September 23-25. He will deliver speech in Congress on international obligations regarding security of Ukraine.
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case