Omitting reality: Ukrainian soldiers still wait for military payment
Ex-spokesman of ATO press center unveiled some details of unfairness of Donbas war realities
Some Ukrainian soldiers, who took part in the anti-terrorist operation of liberation of Donbas, are still waiting for receiving the military payment serificates, states ex-spokesman of ATO press center Oleksiy Dmytrashkivskyi. “These problems [of underpayment] still exist, and this information can be confirmed. The problem that the participant in hostilities have not received the promised $50 for each battle, is omitted,” claims the ex-spokesman. He also added that military reporters and editors often face censorship.
"Military journalists are not allowed neither to write the materials themselves; not to present it in their own light. All the materials need to be proofread. And such a practice has been widely used since Soviet times; the army has not changed. Someone claims that is not the right time to tell the truth about the war. Excuse-moi, but when it should be said, if not today? When the people, I mean, the last witness of these events would be dead? Rewriting history? No, thanks, we have already got such an experience. And I believe that we should not do it again," said Dmytrashkivskyi.
Recalling, Oleksiy Dmytrashkivskyi sued against the Ministry of Defense in the case of non-payment of military payment. In addition, he said that when he was the ATO speaker, he was forces to "tell a lot of lies." Dmytrashkivskyi also reported that information on Ilovaisk victims is not true.
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars