OSCE mission was threatened to harm in DPR
50 aggressive people met OSCE observers in DPR-controlled Panteleimonivka
"In “DPR”-controlled Panteleimonivka (26km north-east of Donetsk), the SMM – acting on “DPR”- supplied information about an alleged shelling incident in the village and intending to carry out crater analysis – was met on arrival by approximately 50 aggressive people – of mixed age and gender – screaming and blaming the SMM. Three of them – two men and one woman – threatened to harm the SMM monitors while some others filmed the confrontation. Three of the four armed “DPR” members – who had been providing an escort to the SMM – removed themselves from the area," as stated in the latest report of OSCE Special Monitoring Mission.
Truce between the two sides in the conflict was violated near Opytne, Krasnohorivka, Avdiivka, Mariinka, Shyrokyne, Novotroitske, Luhanske, Donetsk region. As states the ATO press center, militants carried out active attacks of the populated areas in Avdiivka. A civilian wounded during the firing in Mariinka, as a shell targeted his house. Now the 58-years-old man is hospitalized with shrapnel wounds, according to the Donetsk regional police office.
Situation in Luhansk region was relatively calm but tense, Stanytsia Luhanska was attacked with mortars, grenade launchers, small arms.
The ceasefire was violated for 82 times during the last 24 hours.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels