Numerous human casualties and severe shelling of Donbas populated areas
Shocking 152 carried out attacks targeting Ukrainian posts and settlements
Chilling messages came from the ATO press center, 152 attacks were carries out targeting Ukrainian posts and towns in the eastern part of the country. As a result of fire, three civilians suffer injuries in Avdiivka, Donetsk region. The militants’ shells totally destroyed local TB dispensary, damaged gas distribution point, power lines, and buildings. At the moment, the town suffers from the power outage. Dzerzhynsk, Donetsk region, also faced some human casualties – two civilians were wounded here.
Frequent firearm noises of 122-mm howitzers D-30, multiple rocket launchers “Grad”, mortars, artillery, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms were witnessed during the last day.
Ukrainian posts receives severe gunfire in Donetsk region, Starohnativka, Lebedynske, Talakivka, Pavlopol, Kirove, Avdiivka, Opytne, Dzerzhynsk, Novoselivka, Chemarlyk, Hranitne, Shyrokyno. During the battles Ukrainian soldiers were shot by the Russian-backed militants. The exact information on the number of human casualties is not available yet. A mining accident took place in Krymske, Donetsk region, causing numerous limb injuries of Ukrainian soldier.
As a result of shooting rampage in Shchastia, Luhansk region, local bridge caught fire.
OSCE representatives witnessed a convoy of self-propelled howitzers "Gvozdyka" accompanied by a covered military-type truck moving from DPR-controlled area to the line of contact, according to the last OSCE report. While following the convoy, the Special Monitor Mission observed two armed men approaching from the south at a distance of approximately 200m and heard multiple bursts of small arms forcing the SMM to withdraw”.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case